α  ȸ  ̿밡̵  ó  TEXT 

HOME > 나눔마당 > 자유게시판 > ̾߱⳪ >

[이야기나눔] 빈센트 반 고흐 (Vincent van Gogh)
  ۾ : 바오로     ¥ : 12-01-06 10:09     ȸ : 3090     Ʈ ּ

Vincent (빈센트)

by Don Mclean (돈 맥컬린)

Starry, Starry night                                                별들이 반짝이는 밤에

Paint your palette blue and gray                            당신의 팔레트에 파랑색과 회색으로 칠하세요

Look out on a summer's day                                한 여름날을 생각해 보세요

With eyes that know the darkness in my soul        내 영혼의 어둠을 보는 눈으로

Shadows on the hills                                             언덕위의 그림자에

Sketch the trees and the daffodils                         나무와 수선화을 스케치하세요

Catch the breeze and the winter chills                   (산들)바람과 겨울한기가 와 닿는

In colors on the snowy linen land                          차가운 리넨의 대지에 채색하세요

Now I understand                                                  이젠 알아요

What you tried to say to me                                   당신이 나에게 말하려는 것이 무엇인지를

How you suffered for your sanity                           얼마나 영혼이 아팠는지

How you tried to set them free                              얼마나 그들을 자유롭게 해주려 했는지

They would not listen they did not know how         그들은 어떻게 듣는 지도 모른 채, 들으려 하지 않았죠

Perhaps they'll listen now                                      지금은 아마 귀를 기울일거에요

Stary, Stary night                                                    별들이 빛나는 밤에

Flaming flowers that brightly blaze                         환한 불길처럼 꽃들이 불타네요

Swirling clouds on violet haze                                바이올렛 아지랑이속에 소용돌이 치는 구름이

Reflect in vincent's eyes of china blue                   빈센트의 색바랜 차이나블루 두 눈에 비칩니다

Colors changing hue

Morning field of amber grain                                   누른 곡식이 펼쳐진 해뜨는 들판에서

Weathered faces lined in pain                                 괴로움으로 얼룩진 당신의 풍상의 얼굴이

are soothed Beneath artist's loving hand                예술가의 부드러운 손아래에서 마음이 편안해집니다

Now I understand                                                   이젠 알아요

What you tried to say to me                                    당신이 나에게 말하려는 것이 무엇인지를

How you suffered for your sanity                            얼마나 영혼이 아팠는지

How you tried to set them free                               얼마나 그들을 자유롭게 해주려 했는지

They would not listen they did not know how          그들은 어떻게 듣는 지도 모른 채, 들으려 하지 않았죠

Perhaps they'll listen now                                       지금은 아마 귀를 기울일거에요

For they could not love you                                     그들은 당신을 사랑할 수 없었지만

Still your love was true                                            여전히 당신의 사랑은 순수했습니다

And when no hope was left inside on that                또한 더 이상 아무것도 없는, 아무런 희망도 없는

stary stary night                                                       별이 빛나는 밤에

You took your life as lovers often do                       진정으로 사랑하는 연인들처럼 당신은 삶을 마감했죠.

But I could have told you Vincent                             그렇지만 난, 빈센트 당신에게 말했어야했죠

This world was never meant for one as                  이 세상은 아무 의미가 없었어요.

beautfil as you                                                         당신처럼 아름다운 사람에게는

Stary Stary night                                                       별이 빛나는 밤에

Portraits hung in empty halls                                     초상화가 텅빈 홀에 걸려있습니다

Frameless heads on nameless walls                       이름없는 벽에 액자도 없이

With eyes that watch the world and can't forget       세상을 응시하는 두 눈, 그리고 잊을 수 없어요

like the straingers that you've met                           당신이 만났던 그 이방인을

The ragged men in ragged clothes                          두더기 차림의 남루한 남자를

The silver thorn of a bloody rose                             핏빛 장미의 회색 가시

Like crushed and broken on the virgin snow            순백의 눈위에 부서지고 깨진 것처럼

Now I think I know                                                    이젠 알 것 같아요

What you tried to say to me                                      당신이 나에게 말하려는 것이 무엇인지

And how you suffered for your sanity                       또한 당신의 영혼이 얼마나 아팠는지

And how you tried to set them free                          또한 얼마나 그들을 자유롭게 해주려 했는지

They would not listen they're not listening still         그들은 듣지 못했고 여전히 못듣고 있습니다

Perhaps they never will                                            아마 들으려고 하지 않을 거에요

select distinct wr_parent from g4_write_07_1 where ca_name = '̾߱⳪' and (wr_num between '-1246' and '8754')

1267 : Illegal mix of collations (euckr_korean_ci,IMPLICIT) and (utf8_general_ci,COERCIBLE) for operation '='

error file : /bbs/board.php